Home-made nut granola! Easy and quick and utterly rich and delicious, with various nuts, seeds, and a hint of salt and sweetness. Perfect yogurt topping!
1/2 cup walnuts
1/2 cup pecan nuts
1/2 cup almonds
1/2 cup hazelnuts
1/3 cup sunflower seeds
1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
1 tbsp coconut sugar (replace with brown keto sweetener when on ultra low carb diet)
1 tsp cinnamon powder
1/2 tsp of sea salt
1 tbsp coconut oil
1 tbsp liquid honey (optional, replace with brown keto sweetener if on a vegan or very low carb diet)
- Pre-heat oven to 130 degrees C (260 degrees F).
- Chop the nuts and mix them with seeds, sugar and salt.
- Warm the coconut oil in a small pan on very low heat and add the honey. Pour the mix over your nuts and mix.
- Spread the mix to a tray and roast for 25-30 minutes until crunchy. Try one after 25 minutes to see if they’re ready.
- Category: basics
- Method: chop and roast
- Cuisine: European/American