Delicious green zucchini noodles! This is how you make this easy and tasty low carb pasta alternative. Great with a rich, tangy sauce.
For 1 portion
1 zucchini (green or yellow both work)
olive oil for frying
Sea salt to taste
Black pepper from the mill
- Spiralize your zucchinis and put the noodles into a bowl or sieve. Add some salt, mix well with your hands – and set aside for 10 to 15 minutes to drain water.
- After 10 to 15 minutes, squeeze as much water as possible from the zucchini noodles to keep them crunchy when cooking.
- Put a non-stick pan to medium heat, add olive oil and then the zucchini. Stir constantly and sprinkle with a little more salt and black pepper. The zoodles are ready when starting to change color: The goal is to keep them crisp but not raw.
- Spread your zucchini pasta on a plate and place sauce and garnish on top. Serve immediately.
- Category: low carb basics
- Method: spiralize and fry
- Cuisine: international
- Serving Size: pasta from 1 zucchini
- Calories: 153
- Fat: 14.6g
- Carbohydrates: 4.1g net carbs
- Protein: 2.4g