Dark chocolate and nuts! The best combo, easily mixed in minutes into these delicious, low carb and guilt free bites. Vegan and only 5 ingredients!
For 15–20 pieces
200g dark chocolate (85% cocoa content or more)
2 tbsp walnuts, chopped
2 tbsp hazelnuts, chopped
1 tbsp sukrin gold (or other brown low carb sweetener)
2 tbsp coconut oil
- Break chocolate into pieces. Put a pot with water on low to medium heat and immerse a smaller pot into the water. Put chocolate pieces and coconut oil into the small pot and slowly melt.
- Once warm and liquid, stir in the sukrin gold and pull out the smaller pot from the water.
- Pour the chocolate sauce into one or two containers with flat bottom (altogether sized around 20 square centimeters/3 square inches for 1 serving of this recipe). The liquid should be around 5 millimeters deep.
- Sprinkle the nut pieces over the chocolate and refrigerate for at least one hour. The chocolate needs to be completely solid.
- Once solid, carefully cut or break the chocolate bites into pieces and serve. For storing, leave them inside the fridge.
Nutrition facts are per chocolate bite, assuming you have 20 pieces.
- Category: sweets
- Method: chopping, melting, refrigerating
- Cuisine: European
- Serving Size: 20 pieces
- Calories: 70
- Fat: 6.5g
- Carbohydrates: 2.6g net carbs
- Protein: 1g